Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Planning yet to be done

Oh. I just got back to my room after went out for a lunch and buying some food stock for this coming week. This morning while surfing the net, my wife called me thru my hand phone. She was just arrived at home from her office. At the time she was waiting for her housemate who keeps the key. Few minutes later, she gets in and went straight online to chat with me. We spent about an hour talking and then I decided to get myself ready to go out for having lunch and do some shopping. It was light raining here and the temperature is not very cold compared to yesterday. Now, the climate has improves with the sun starts setting and turns the sky brighten. I was a bit disappointed after walking around the shopping market as I couldn’t find the most important raw material in my daily cooking – cili padi. I really don’t know why it lacks of stock since last week. Actually most of the “hot food” here mainly imported from Thailand. Hmm. I don’t think it is linked to the Bangkok Airport shutdown recently. Hehe. OK, now I am already in my room and I want to spend my free time chatting with my wife. A lot of things need to be discussed especially for the Christmas holidays.

No comments: