Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Cold Weather Deactivates Me

It’s 6 am. I was actually wake up at 2 am this morning. That is the problem when the time difference is seven hours compared to Malaysia. When my wife gets to sleep, it is still early in the evening here. That’s why I went off to sleep too early last night. After surfing the net all day and chatting with my wife, finally the bed I belong. The cold weather now really makes me idle and inactive. I would prefer to spend the whole my free time on the bed with my laptop. There is nothing much for me to do in my room except watching some French movies and get updated with world news thru CNN, BBC and SKY channel. Sometimes, I never realized that I have not taken my dinner. When I wake up the next morning, I am so starving like crazy. As the same feeling I have right now. I already prepared a hot cereal drink to eat with some bread. Hmm. In my room, I would remain the TV switch on all the time as well as my laptop. Sometimes, I will listening to Malaysia Radio via streaming online so that I can feel the Malaysia living routine with daily traffic jam updates which never ending, individual request or wishes on air which sometimes sound funny, Malay “hit” songs and some current issues in Malaysia. Seriously, I am really depressed with the weather now. It really limits my outside activities and after all, I just stay in my room all day long. Hope the sun will turn up today.

No comments: