Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, November 29, 2008

I love weekend

Alhamdulillah. Finally the weekend has come. I just woke up after I heard an incoming call from my hand phone. It was from the developer. They just informed me to collect a dinner or lunch voucher that will take place at KL Tower. At the moment, I was a little bit subconscious and didn’t get the message clearly. But I remembered I have told her (the developer) to call my wife instead. After a long and wearing week days with an unhealthy snack every night, finally I just realized that I really need to treat myself. Last night, I went out with my friends to the Little India and having a great dinner over there. While enjoying Prawn Beriyani and a glass of mango yogurt drink, we really spent a good time chatting together. I think we were in the restaurant for almost two hours and most of us talked restfully about the new working environment here and how the local people react with foreigners like us especially in the office. The conversation continued from the work issues until the holidays planning for this coming Christmas holidays. Two of my friends will bring their family here within Christmas holidays since their assignment will be finished on January 2009. The other two will return back to Malaysia with splendid holidays planning in their mind. I, myself got a plan to visit Terengganu and luckily two of my friends here are from Terengganu and the other one used to work there. So, I got a lot of feedbacks and helpful tips for my trip to Terengganu. The weather at the time may not be really good but it will be OK because I will not going to the Islands. This is just a leisure trip to Terengganu. Moreover, I will bring my parents as well as my father & mother in law. So, this is kind a family gathering. My little sister also will join the trip but I don’t know whether she manage to get the leave for her practical training. For my brother, he is quite busy at the moment with his sister in law wedding preparation for the bridegroom side. So, he won’t be able to join. Actually, as we return back from the trip, the wedding ceremony will take place on the following day. Hmm. OK la. I need to do some survey. My wife already made a hotel booking and I have to look after the main attractions that we are going to visit as recommended by my friends.

No comments: