Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, November 28, 2008

I am stuck again

I was stuck again in the meeting room today. Adoih. What an exhausting week. This morning I arrived at the office a bit late. 10 minutes to 9 am. When I checked my mail, my lead has sent me an email late evening yesterday that there will be a meeting this morning concerning instrumentations. The meeting took place nearly full day with a lot of cross check job with few documents and it was really draining me out.

It’s been 4 days, I didn’t cook for my dinner. And for these 4 days I ate kebab. Anyway, I am not a kind of choosy person. And kebab is not that bad. I used to eat it every dinner for the first 3 months when I was here. Hehe. But I was quite surprised because my family told me that I looked physically thin when I went back to my hometown quite some time ago. Hmm.

OK. When I start thinking about my eating habit in Malaysia, these coming holidays I wish to eat a lot. I don’t really care about the weight or body mass index as long as I can eat all I want. Hehe. Here I list down the Malaysian food that I really want to eat :


a) Nasi Lemak Sambal Sotong
b) Roti Canai Kuah Daging
c) Char Kuew Tiaw
d) Mi Goreng
e) Nasi Kandar Lauk Telur Sotong
f) Taqua Rendang
g) Pasembur
h) Ikan Terubuk Bakar
i) Popia Goreng

There are many more to be listed out but this is the most I want. Hmm. OK la. I want to have a break.


Oh ya, I am just thinking about this restaurant. These pictures were taken when I went back to Malaysia last time when my wife was charged to hospital. I brought my family to this restaurant owned by a rock legend, Amy Search which serves mainly muslim chinese food. Two thumbs up for the food!

1 comment:

Ibu Ariessa said...

isk,isk isk..mcm2 dia nak mkn no.camna nak mkn nasi kandaq,pasemboq n taqua rendang..kitekan xbalik Penang.heheh..kali nie makan kopok lekor jerla..nak p Terengganu..hihi.cant wait to see u la sayang!miss u...