Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I hate being alone

It’s 8 pm. The bright sky with the wind blowing gently really refreshes and makes me relieve. As I opened the door and benefit the fresh air at the balcony, I saw a quite number of small kids still playing energetically in the garden in front of my hotel. Sometimes their behaviors tend very funny. They are so cute. Some of them love to run and some just prefer to remain silence by sitting on the ground while looked around innocently. I really love such environment. Peaceful and alive. Actually, I already had my dinner. Just a simple meal cooked by myself. After done with the dinner and clean up everything, I get online to chat with my wife. At the moment she was sleeping. Of course, it is 2 am in Malaysia. Besides, I am sure she was very exhausted today because of the jet lag (yeah, she just arrived yesterday!), struggle to settle out some issues and have to drive back from KL to JB alone! Pity her.

As I look back on all that’s happened to her, I feel very sad as she has to do everything by her own. I know that she understands the situation but frankly speaking when I am thinking about it, I feel very bad. I don’t know exactly what should I do right now. I know that distances will never separate our hearts which really care but it can limits and may be to some extent can demolish our dream in the future. Within this time frame, I would not be able to be with my wife where she needs me the most to solve some issues. Actually, there is no big issue here but I can feel that something is missing. We need to be together. Of course. I really miss my wife so badly. It is not easy for me to live here without her especially there are something that needs to be done by two of us. But whenever I start feeling sad because I miss her, I will remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss. And how blessed I am to have such an independent and dependable woman in my life.

I still remember when she was here, my life was just too perfect. She really completes me. Then, I questioned myself. Why can't we get all the people together in the world that we really like and then just stay together? Huhu. Actually, I just want to be a normal husband. Literally, to be a good husband, have a big family, living in a comfortable house with a small garden, have a good and secured job for the long term and definitely stay together under one roof and close to the loved ones. I hope I am not dreaming. I hope my wish will become truth. InsyaAllah. When, I recalled back those days when my wife was here, I am very happy to go back from work early in the evening. I know I should be grateful for this golden opportunity or can be considered as a brilliant working exposure in a lifetime, but should I put the work as my priority? No, I don’t think so. I love my family. Family must comes first. The past experience may be gone forever, and whatever the future holds, our true love will last forever.

No comments: