Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, June 1, 2008

She fits me!

Alhamdulillah, she reached home safely. She reached KLIA at 6.30 am (local time) and at the moment I was sleeping. Thanks to MAS for bringing my wife back securely. Now, she knows how far we were distanced and 14 hours journey can simply gives her a painful experience especially she was alone. It is rather can be even worse if she is seated next to a stranger with banyak songeh habits. Luckily, it was not happened to my wife. Thanks to my wife for spending and sharing a great time with me and let go her one month salary just to be with me (she took unpaid leaves for one month). There is nothing special for the day without her and in the silence of night I have often wished for just a few words from her before I nod off. Seriously, I will never forget the days spent together with my lovely wife. I really miss her cares, her smile, her soft-spoken, her voices, her cook and absolutely her true love. Huhu. Now, she is at my parent’s house having a nice dinner cooked by my mom. She will going back to JB most probably tomorrow and will resume a normal work on the following day. Take care sayang.

No comments: