Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, June 1, 2008

It's hard to say good bye

Time flown very fast. I can’t believe it has been one month I have had spent a wonderful time with my wife. Now is the time to go back to reality and undergo my normal daily routine. I will be alone again for this upcoming two months before going back for 1 week break in Malaysia. Huhu. Anyway, I was very lucky enough to be here for the long term assignment and got a chance to spend the spring holidays with my wife. It is priceless to me. I will crazily miss her so much and those sweet memories within one month spent together here will be remained in my heart.

This morning, she woke up very early in the morning. I realized that she was getting ready and doing her final packing before she wakes me up. At 7.00 am, we were ready. I make a phone call to the receptionist on duty to double check with him about the taxi. He said the taxi will be here at 7.30 am as per my request yesterday. We went down to the lobby and surprisingly there were too many Indians with their big luggage crammed the spacious lobby area. We walked through the crowded and upon reaching the reception counter, the taxi driver was already there.

We reached CDG Airport around 8.00 am. Since the check-in counter was not opened at the time, we decided to have a light breakfast at the McD. She just wants to drink a cup of coffee. Same to me but I have an additional McEgg. Hehe.

After we had our breakfast, we straight away heading to the Hall 5 and by the time, the counter still not opened. Actually, I have been informed earlier that the counter will be opened at 9.00 am and 5 minutes before that, I could see a group of Indonesian and few couples of French start to line up in front of the MAS counter. At the moment, we were already stood in the first line. Upon check in, I was getting annoyed with the officer on duty as she was busy with her hand phone while doing her work and she impolitely asked me to take out the previous luggage tag by myself. Then, I slammed her back by saying that I am not going to do anything and I told her that she supposed to do that. Actually, there is no big issue here, but the thing is, she must learn to be polite and patient especially involved in a public services. Dowh.

Done with check in, we went up to the boarding gate where the last point for me to be with my wife. Huhu. An hour later, it is the time for me to say goodbye. I said to my wife to give me a call after she reaches at Gate 41. Frankly speaking, I was so worried about her since she was alone. Alhamdulillah. She was just fine. Now, it’s been 6 hours she was onboard. 8 hours to go. Hopefully she will reach home safely. Amin.

No comments: