Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Alhamdulillah, it works!

Yay, Finally !!!!

Alhamdulillah. It was really a good news from my wife. Last week, she told me that she missed her period and it was absolutely an abnormal situation for her. Hmm. I have been thinking about it but anyway, stress and illness would also cause a period to be delayed right? Yeah, I know a bit about that. Then, she also claimed that she feels something different and she’s trying hardly to figure out what are the signs of pregnancy or pregnancy symptoms from her friends. Then, I am start thinking of the days we spent here for the one month. Hehe. There was a moment she really exhausted and lack of energy. At the time as I could remembered, she just lay down on the bed and she told me that she don’t want to go anywhere for the day and finally we just spent our time freely in the room. As I am thinking about it, maybe it is due to the beginning of the conception. Yeah, I got to know about that from the internet and please don’t expect me knows everything in details especially in this pregnancy matter. Hehe. Then, she told me that one of her friends suggests her to try a home pregnancy test. Alhamdulillah. The test was positive. When I heard about this good news, I was very happy and excited. Then, a large part of me starts thinking that I will have an absolutely another big responsibility to deal with. Of course, I am going to be a daddy sooner. InsyaAllah. Amin. My brain is once again telling me that I must get prepared physically and emotionally before the newborn’s arrival. Now, it is the time to keep focus especially for my wife by changing her normal daily meals which I think not so nutritious as well as her bad habit to drink less water. This morning, I told my wife to make an appointment with a doctor to re-confirm the pregnancy. Yeah, we can't rely 100% of the home pregnancy test and it is better to seek for doctor advice. Then, if it confirmed, she can starts thinking and studying about the healthy eating guidelines for pregnant women. Of course, healthy eating is very important not for pregnant women only but also for their unborn babies. There are many nutritional issues to consider ensuring good health of both the woman and baby, during and after pregnancy. Anyway, I will not leave the whole burden to my wife alone. I will also need to do some homework on the related issues especially on the eating habits during pregnancy, meals to be avoided, vitamins or minerals supplement required, or maybe some early physical preparation for the baby’s arrival and of course I will start thinking about a good name now!

No comments: