Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, May 19, 2008

Leisure Sunday

Alhamdulillah.

I am getting better today.

I have been feeling limited and "sick" yesterday. I can't be blaming anyone or anything else for this frustrating situation. The only person truly affecting the vacation yesterday is me. I believe my wife do really understand about the situation but I still feel guilty to her. Sorry sayang.

This morning I called my mom and spent 15 minutes talked with her and my sister.

They were fine. Likewise to my dad. Alhamdulillah.

There was no special news from them except some gossip about my sister. Hehe.

Today, I and my wife were happily enjoyed the leisure time in the room.

I woke up a bit late this morning. Around 10 am. Huhu. To get a motivating burst of self-esteem, I call up my wife and talk to her that I am going to do something that will help me to get that winning feeling once again by helping her preparing the scramble egg for our breakfast.

Then, I washed up and went online for few minutes, I went down to the hotel laundry to wash and dry our clothes and later helped her to cook for our lunch.

As we have bought some spices from Little India quite some time ago, I took the opportunity to show my best in cooking. Hehe. I cooked Tandoori chicken and frankly speaking it was really good. Hehe. I really make my day.

Now, my wife is too busy to iron my clothes for next week.

OK. I will stop here. I want to disturb her for a while.

Two weeks to go. Huhu.

No comments: