Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Red Mill


For the past week days, I spent most of the time in the room with my wife. We don’t have any interest to go out but yet we did some shopping for our food stuffs and yesterday we went out to the Moulin Rouge. Anyway, we just remain outside and have a pleasant view of Moulin Rouge with the weather was just perfect for us to explore the Paris red-light district of Pigalle. Moulin Rouge is a well known cabaret and offers musical dance entertainment for adult visitors from around the world and it can be easily recognized by the facsimile of a red windmill on its roof. One of the hotspots for tourist destination in Paris. After snapping some pictures, we walked down to the Montmartre and did some shopping for final round as my wife will going back on this upcoming Saturday. Huhu. Everything was fine. Mission accomplished, I must say. That’s the reason for my lack updates within this week. I did online but with the limited time left, I am just too tired to write lengthy stories daily about us and I hope the remaining one week will be filled with romance and of course we will enjoy the private time together to the fullest =)

No comments: