Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, May 25, 2008

....

I am feeling great today. This morning while having a scramble egg for the breakfast, I said to my wife that we will have lunch at the Malaysian Restaurant. My wife replied me without moving a muscle. I believe she agrees with me. Actually, I still have not quite got over the fact that my wife will going back this upcoming Saturday. Time passes very fast. I still remember at one time that we were happily and exhaustedly laid down on the bed on the first day we reached here. So far, everything seems absolutely fine as far as I can tell. Our wish list for this short honeymoon most likely accomplished. As I look up to my wife at the kitchen right now and smile at her, suddenly I am thinking about my next two months here without her. I am so sure that I will miss her damn much. All I can say is, everything is just a matter of time. Well, I am not putting this situation that will affect our relationship but I don’t care about the distance whatsoever because deep in my heart, I am so sure that she will always be there for me anywhere and anytime.

OK. I am still blogging while my wife is too busy in the kitchen. She said there is nothing much for me to help her. We reached the room almost 9 pm after spending almost 6 hours shopping! After having lunch at Malaysian Restaurant, we spent an hour around the area to buy some foodstuffs – spices, instant foods, soy sauce, etc. Just for sharing some information to those people out there who love hot and spicy food and feel limited to buy such food in Paris, please be informed that you will no longer feel that bad. You might be able to grab all these foods in La Chapelle. The easiest way to get there is by taking Metro on line 2. In fact, La Chapelle station is connected to the Gare du Nord and the Gare du Nord Metro Station on lines 4 and 5. Basically, most of the shops there owned by Indian and Sri Lankan which offer variety of products and services ranges from foods, clothes, home accessories and definitely it would be no problem to shop there.

Opps. My wife calls me up for the dinner. Catch up later.

OK. I am done with the dinner. Big thanks for my wife for superlicious menu tonight! Helped her to clean up the desk and bring all the dishes to the sink, I went online back and pour myself a glass of orange juice and flip the TV over to National Geographic Channel. OK, back to the story. After having a full lunch, we straight away going to the avenue des Champs-Élysées - The most prestigious and broadest avenue in Paris. Actually, I just want to reward my wife to shop as much as my pocket would allow her. Hehe. But then, she just bought a ZARA grey colored shirt and ESCADA perfumes and unexpectedly I myself also bought a ZARA collar t-shirt and a loose fit ZARA Jeans. Hehe. Actually, I have been influenced by her but anyway the outfit looked good and felt comfort as I give a try. The only trouble is, there is a massive queue. I am quite tired actually, after all this walking.

As we heading down to the Louis Vutton shop, it was raining and we could see many people stood in front of the shop for shelter and waited patiently for clear sky to turn over. As we enter the LV shop, I cannot help myself to remain static. This place is so huge. All around are luxury uncountable and unique products arranged attractively inside the glass. I cannot believe such luxury specialty shop environment was filled with too many people excitedly buying and moving around with their big carrier bags. Huhu. Walked around for few minutes inside the shop, finally we decided to go back.

I don’t want to remember the details but the thing is I and my wife were very happy with our new stuffs and as we reached La Defense, we head off to the shopping market to buy halal's chicken and finally we reached the room.

OK. I stop here. Hitting the bed now.

Good night.

No comments: