Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, September 13, 2009

I am partially enjoying life :)

hi everyone.

my last post was on april and now we are in september.
how i am so busy with my life. happy life :)

for muslims, we are still in a holy month of ramadhan.

hopefully it's not too late for me to wish everyone happy fasting especially within the last 10 nights of ramadhan where there was a night when al-quran was revealed. a night that is better than countless number of nights - laylatul qadr.

again, as the title abovementioned, i am "partially" enjoying life. reason being my wifey is still distanced away from me. but alhamdulillah we could still meet during the weekends. but "something" is really missing as for married couple. but we do contact every day and never miss a chance to meet up during the weekends. that's why i really don't give a damn to update this bloody blog. hehe.

it's nothing more for me to dream off besides having her with me all the time. enjoying the life to the fullest every moments together. insyaAllah. soon. ameen.

ok la. i am about to leave.

oh ya, now i'm at my wifey's house. i supposed to go back at 11.30am by bus but it has been canceled then. she needs me to stay here longer. so i changed my mind and i will driving back to kl this evening instead. that's the best i can offer her :)

hmm. after this maybe we'll pay a visit to her friend who just delivered a baby :)
congrats to her. then we'll continue our shopping marathon at plaza angsana. hehe.

ok then.

salam.

No comments: