Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I can't sleep =(

Adeh. I can’t sleep. This morning around 3.30 am, someone has called me. I am not really sure what the conversation was all about but she called me from Midvalley, Kuala Lumpur. And she knows that I am still in Paris. Hmm. She said, “Oh you are still in Paris, hmm ok” and later hang up the phone. After a while, I get off the bed and check some updates from my family, then lay back to the bed. Poor me. My eyes won’t allow me to fall asleep again. OK, since a lot of things need to be done this week, so I think I will go to the office a little bit early today. Actually, I need to find a balance between what I want out of life and what I know I can get right now. There are tremendous and big opportunity waiting for me out there but I need to be more realistic about what I can accomplish. My lead used to tell me that “there are no problems, just difficulties.” What a good quotes that still playing around in my head. If I can be adaptable with my expectations, I hope I will start finding more successes coming in my way. InsyaAllah.

No comments: