Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Love is the greatest refreshment in life.


The time flown past fast. This Sunday will be a big day for me. And of course for my wife also. This Sunday, 23rd of November will be our first ever wedding anniversary! Wow, I still cannot believe it’s been a year I live in this demanding world as a hubby! Alhamdulillah, within this one year, we have been through all the emotions together and shared the same feeling with open hearted. Distance has pulled us apart just after we returned back from our wonderful honeymoon. Comes to think about it, I feel very proud for having a great woman in my life. I don't pretend to know what love is for everyone, but I can tell you all what it is for me. Love is knowing all about someone, and still wanting to be with them more than any other person and trusting them enough to tell them everything about yourself including the things you might be ashamed of. So, for this upcoming anniversary day, I hope we can celebrate it together, no matter how far we are distanced away. This is the time to look back at the good times and a time to look ahead to live our dreams together. Happy Anniversary sayang. Wishing you have a great trip to Pangkor this weekend and you deserved to have a great time with your friends. Take care.

1 comment:

Ibu Ariessa said...

Happy Anniversary Sayang!!
Sedih :-( xdpt celebrate sama..
Thank u for ur luv!
i luv u so much from the bottom of my heart n from the depth of my soul..U COMPLETE ME...