Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Happy Anniversary!


Alhamdulillah. I managed to spend a great time chatting with my wife. If you all can see the above counter, today is our Wedding Anniversary! Alhamdulliah. We have been through everything together for one year and hopefully more wonderful days will be part of our journey and wishing our dreams will come true. Amin. Now, she’s off to bed and I just finished my light dinner. Two pieces of instant prata with onion flavored. Not so bad. Hmm. This morning I went out with my friends to a flea market somewhere in Paris and having a lunch in a halal’s Thai restaurant. It was interesting to discover a new restaurant which offers halal’s meals here. When we arrived at the flea market (which is almost the same like Danau Kota in Malaysia), I was quite shocked because most of the goods offered are genuine and at reasonably lower price compared to the one sold in shopping mall that I have been so far. I was pretty sure about that and think in that way because I have bought a pair of shoes few months ago and it was a new released at the time. Surprisingly, the same shoes was sold there with a lower price. I think about 20% less. Hmm. We continued walking around the flea market and found it as a good place for me to do some shopping due to our poor currency. Anyway, I bought nothing and I would prefer to go back here when I am about to leave my job assignment for good. Actually, I have never known about this happening flea market. I got to know few places but not this one. Thanks to my friend for bringing me up there. Few minutes later, we stopped at one corner as we smelled a burning meat. The smoke had spread through the area and I jokingly said to my friends that we really need to stop there to see what’s happening. The thing is, I haven’t taken my breakfast this morning and I was so hungry that time. Finally, I bought a halal’s hot dog (2 pieces of hot dogs) come with a melted cheese, mayonnaise spread and a BBQ sauce. It was really good. Really really good. Hihi. Then, we walked through the flea market towards the end and make a move proceeding to the metro station nearby. After few minutes in a metro and come out looking around the area, we finally arrived at the Thai Restaurant. I got to know about this restaurant through one website. It has been rated for four stars out of five. Quite good isn’t? Once we reached there, I thought it was moved out already. The restaurant looked emptied and not so attractive. I walked closer to the door wishing somebody will please us. There was a one big French guy opened the door and welcoming us to get in. While walking through the restaurant accompanied by that big guy, I was quite surprised with the interior design and decoration of the restaurant. It was really exclusive. Like a hotel. While waiting to be served, I have been informed from that guy that we have to choose the ingredients to be cooked with the meal chosen. Wow. Frankly speaking, it was quite new for me. OK, pretending that I used to it, I proceed to the kitchen area followed by my friends. I chose prawn, squid, beef, chicken, carrot, mushroom and broccoli as my preference. Then, I handed over my plate filled with those ingredients to the chef and he straight away cooked the meal. I told him I want fried rice and a little bit hot. Hihi. After a while, we have been served together with the drinks. Overall, I found the food was OK and not that bad. Nothing much special about it except the comfortable environment and very good service. Finished with the lunch, we went back to our hotel.

No comments: