Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, September 29, 2008

I am back! =)

Alhamdulillah. I'd reached KLIA as expected, 6.30am yesterday. The journey took 12 hours and as usual, I couldn't sleep onboard at all. I spent my time by reading newspapers, playing games, and watching some movies. It was too bad because most of the movies I'd watched before. The flight was not fully seated and I felt a bit comfort as no one seated next to me. During lunch hour, the stewarders approaching me and asking me whether I am fasting or not as she needs to reserve for the meals during the break time. I told her to reserve chicken and rice but it ends up differently. I was so angry because she brought me a vegie meal! I am not asking for that. When I told her about this, she said, "I think, this is chicken with rice by looking at the "vegie ball" on my plate. My blood pressure increased already. I said to her, "could you see it carefully?" After a while, she admits that she was wrong. Few minutes later, she gave me a bad news. Chicken with rice is finished. She asked for my forgiveness and I just staring at her and straightaway eat my dinner with vegie meals. Too bad. I have no choice. Hmm. Around 6.30am, the flight landed smoothly. Upon collecting my luggage, I switch on my hp and wondering whether incoming messages will be there. No messages. Then, 15 minutes later, my 22.5 kg black buggage came out and ready to be collected from the belt conveyor. While proceeding to the arrival hall, I have been approached by my old friend. He just arrived from Germany at the same time. Actually, he did mentioned last time to me to met me at the luggage collection area. Chatted for a while, then I sped up my steps to met my wife. Yes, she was there waiting for me with my lil sis and her boyfriend. Later, we reached home and took a rest before went out to Jalan TAR for final round shopping. Hihi.

No comments: