Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Bad News =(

Argghhh! Aku lagi bertambah tension. Siot. It’s all about my job here. Tapi kali ni bukan pasal sape2. This morning when I was working as usual, suddenly my manager (he’s a process manager for the project I’ve worked) approached and told me that I will be staying here until March of next year. And he said at least March of next year! Adeh, siot tul la. I’m really in a big dilemma right now. Should I tell him to shorten my services here? Hmm. Rase mcm susah je. Everything has been scheduled with the forecasted manhours and I’m part of it. At all of sudden he told this news and everyone was shocked and just looked to each other. Actually, I’m supposed to finish my job here most probably end of this year and now it’s been extended until March 2009. Hmm. Aku baru dok pikir2 nak jalani kehidupan normal macam pasangan lain. Hmm. Ni la yang dinamakan ujian kan? Nak wat camne. Terima jela. Kalu banyak songeh, nanti banyak problem lak. So, now I need to re-schedule again my holidays planning dan yang paling best sekali, aku bole balik raya 2 minggu. Yahoooo! InsyaAllah. Mintak2 dapatla. Aku blom fill up lagi holidays planning dalam project aku ni. Hmm. Sabar jela. Dah nasib badan.

No comments: