Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Short Friday

Today, I was alone in the office. All of my unit members still on their holidays. Since there was nothing much to do in the office, I went off early.


Ding Dong. I rang the door bell. I am back. My wife then opened the door and took my bag and later served me a cold drink. Took a break for a while and then I went online to see any updates from my family.

Few minutes later, I and my wife went out to the Les Quatre Temp. Reached there, we directly proceed to the shop, Decathlon Marathon. I bought a white long sleeve t-shirt, an orange colored 10 Liter hiking bag come with 2000 mL water container inside and a small multi-purpose bag. Done with shopping, leisurely walked around inside the mall and finally we decided to go back.



Along the way back, we stopped at the Turkish Restaurant which was my preference place to have my dinner for the last three months. As a regular customer, the owner and the other three staffs shake hand with me and when they looked at my wife, they seem knowing that I just came back from the long holidays. Ordered the same snack, we have a relaxed dinner at the outside.


Finished the kebab, we went back and packed our stuffs for the trip tomorrow. Yes, we will be on the spring trip to Belgium and Germany for three days. It will be a short trip indeed but it is too meaningful for us to keep in our love diaries =)

No comments: