Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Day 2

We woke up too early this morning. We were too tired and for the time being we lacked of motivation for any outdoor activity and our ability to really enjoy the holiday were significantly reduced within these days. Jet lag fatigue was a normal symptom experienced and it was estimated that we need at least one day for every one-hour time zone crossed to get back to our normal rhythm and energy levels. I couldn’t remember the details but I was so sure that I fall asleep 3 times this morning. When I woke up and recovered back some energy, I realized my wife was in the kitchen. She prepared the breakfast which supposed to be our dinner last night. Huhu. Washed up and disturbed her in the kitchen, I saw a clammy rice mixed with some ikan bilis fried on the hot plate. The smell was good. Few minutes later, we had our heavy breakfast - nasi goreng kampong with a telur dadar.
Done with breakfast, cleaned up everything, ate some fruits to gain more energy, I switched on my laptop and get connected to the net. Fast checked, there was not much news from my family except from my sister. She just like to leave some humorous comments or messages in my friendster. She’s the only sister I have in this world and we were very close in our family and normally she will share all the personal or love stories with me. Hehe. After few minutes online, I feel sleepy again and simply get to sleep. Few hours later, I woke up and my wife was in the kitchen again. For the time being, she was preparing our lunch and she cooked ayam masak merah, daging kicap and kobis goreng. Huhu. I could easily finished two plates of rice today. Seriously yummy!

Few minutes later, cleaned up and had a nice and relaxed conversation at the balcony, the sun already setting and the sky was very clear. We have seen few local people were excitedly laid down on the grass at the garden and enjoyed the sun while reading a book. There were also some small kids aged 5 – 7 years old energetically playing in the garden.

The environment was filled with their cute and childish voices and it was so funny to see them burned themselves under the sun. Finished two glasses of orange juices and some fruits, I said to my wife to get ready for today’s visit. I got few places in mind to bring her but I have not finalized yet. The weather was very good and we should be able to visit any places without any problem. To be continued…

2 comments:

Unknown said...

(tumpang lalu yer...) fullamak k.jus masak kat PARIS....bak kate ija " cam kenal je menu ni..." eheheheheh!!!
apepun jelesla kami2 disini...semoga bergembira slalu kay...take care alwiz..

p.s: xde org nak teman sy mkn dah ni k.jus....

jusmaliza emielia said...

thanz wardah..xpe,mkn sorang dulu..nnt k.jus balik leh mkn skali..hehehe..
ckp kat ija mcm mana msk kat umah camtula k.jus aplikasi kat sini..ehehe..cuma msk tempoyak jer takde..:p