Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, May 3, 2008

2nd Chapter of Our Honeymoon

The journey took almost 14 hours. 11500 km to pass through. Luckily I was not alone. I was onboard with my lovely wife. Hehe. Yes, it was not a dream. It was real. A moment that I had never imagined before – One month honeymoon in Paris. Huhu. What a luck. Alhamdulillah. The story begun in the plane MH0020 where we have been seated next to each other as per requested. Seat number 17J and 17K if I am not mistaken. The plane looked fully seated when I stood for a while for loading my hand luggage at the upper storage compartment. Unexpectedly, I noticed a glamorous and intelligent beauty named Wan Zaleha Radzi, a well-known Malaysian news reader seated at the back. She looked alone and I said to my wife about this. Yes, it was her. Then, I and my wife chatted for a while and watched some movies. Finally we slept. An hour later, an announcement called for dinner to be served shortly. Alhamdulillah. I was so hungry. I chose fish curry with rice. Same to my wife. While having our late dinner, I continued watching movies and played Sudoku. I can’t remember all the details after that, but the thing is, I was very happy and the journey seemed to be too short. We reached CDG Airport, Paris at 7.00 am (local time). The climate was 7 degree Celcius. Walked out from the plane and pass through the custom, we took our baggage. Done with everything, proceed to gate 10 and waited for a taxi. 45 minutes later, reached the apparthotel and check-in.
By the time, I asked the receptionist to provide me a room with a balcony and facing the garden view. Waited for a while for the room to be cleaned, finally at 9.15 am, we were in the room =)

No comments: