Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Goodbye

12.00 pm. In my room for the last day before I leave back to Paris. Two weeks spent here seemed to be too short. Anyway, I feel very happy as I’ve got a chance to meet all of my family members and all of my wishing lists have been fulfilled. I am gonna miss you all. I will be going back to normal routine but fortunately I will not be alone for one month. My wife will spend and share the whole one month with me in Paris. A romantic and lovely place to witness our true happiness and this will be a second chapter of our so-called honeymoon.

Last night, we packed and finished with the baggage. Everything was firmly packed in the baggage and there were a number of stuffs that still need to be packed in our hand luggage. Half of the total weight of our luggage has been occupied by food, spices, instant drinks etc. Hopefully, it won’t exceed the maximum allowable weight. I am too worried about that. Within these two weeks, there were too many wonderful memories that I will never forget.

- Having breakfast at Putrajaya on the way back home from KLIA with all family members and Razeef.
- My mom was very happy when she got a birthday gift which bought on the first day when I reached home.
- Same feeling to my dad when he could see clearly with his new lens also bought on the same day.
- Having dinner together at Malee Restaurant attended by all family members.
- Shopping with my wife at Sogo Shopping Complex, Alamanda, Queen’s Park, Midvalley Megamall, Sunway Carnival Penang, Chowrastar Market, Danau Kota, etc.
- Met my officemate and having lunch with them.
- Spent 3 days in Penang and a day trip to Hatyai with my wife’s family and having nice lunch at Danoq.

This morning, I ate nasi lemak sotong bought by my dad. The sambal was very nice and not too hot. Then, I and my wife went out for a while to the shop nearby to buy something. Done with everything, went back, she ironed the clothes for tonight. My dad and my brother were freely relaxed and waited for the lunch to be served while reading the newspapers. My mom was in the kitchen and still cooking for our special lunch. She prefers to cook by herself and won’t allow anyone to disturb her except for some small help. It was a big released to my sister and my wife. Hehe. Now, my mother and father in law are on their way from Penang to my parent’s house. They will be arrived here by this evening purposely to accompany us to KLIA. We will depart from KLIA to CDG Airport at 11.45 pm and most probably reached Paris early in the Sunday morning at 6.30 am local time.

8.15 pm. Depart to KLIA using Putrajaya-Dengkil road led by my brother. I and my wife were in the other car drove by my father in-law. It took about 45 minutes from Kajang to KLIA. Reached there and parked the car inside the building. Directly proceed to the international departure hall and checked the information at the electronic board. The check-in counter was opened. Luckily our baggage was not exceeding the allowable weight limit. Done with check-in, we decided to take a break at the café while waiting for almost one hour before went down to the boarding gate. An hour later, separated from my family, hugged and kisses my mom and other family members, hold my wife hand and walked down together to the boarding gate. Good bye all.


No comments: