Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Miss You All

Now, 12pm already. I just reached my room after spending almost 10 hours in Paris. Today’s mission was partially accomplished. I still have something to buy for my dad, adik ipar and friends. Actually, I don’t know what I supposed to buy. I have no idea. Anyway, I still have one more weekend before I’m going back to Malaysia. Huhu. I really can’t wait to meet my beloved wife and family members especially my mom since I’ll meet her after 5 days of her 58th birthday. InsyaAllah. I miss you all. Two weeks break seems to be too long but I believe the time will pass very fast as there are many activities planned by my wife and my family. I will be going back to Penang for a while to meet my mother and father in law. Hehe. As planned, they will bring me to Danoq (Southern part of Thailand) to have the most delicious tomyam I’d ever tried. I really love Thai’s food. Can’t imagine it right now. It makes me suffer. Huhuhu. Actually, I want to disturb my wife and chat with her right now. Unfortunately, she’s offline. I am sure there is a network problem as she always claims that the internet connection was not so stable and can be easily disconnected. That’s ok. I won’t disturb her tonight. Sometimes I feel very sad to wake her up early in the morning almost every day. Hmm. I’ll stop here. Miss you sayang. Good night.

No comments: