Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, April 6, 2008

A Dull Sunday

Today, I want to spend my time in my room and really don't care about the "First Sunday Special" (Some places provide free entrance on the first Sunday every month). I just want to iron my clothes and start packing the unnecessary stuffs to bring back home and of course to chat with my wife. Come to think about it, I love those days with my wife when we pack our stuff for vacation and holidays or to be exact, during our honeymoon. I really miss those days. Normally, she will give an advice on which clothes should I bring. Now, distance has pulled us apart. It is said that absence makes the heart grow fonder. This is probably why lovers who are apart spend most of their time thinking about each other. It is so true especially when you are being alone because love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart. Hmm. 13 days to go.

No comments: