Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Monday Blues

10.20 pm. I reached my room. Two of my Malaysian colleagues planned to have a dinner at the Malaysian Restaurant. I said to myself, good idea since I was very hungry today. I only eat a slice of fish and some mixed fruits during lunch time. One of them suggested to leave the office at 6 pm and agreed by the other. In my current situation, I was too busy with some jobs and need to clear up something. Then, I simply replied to them that I won’t be able to join them if they go there too early. Then, they shift the time proposed and decided to meet at the office lobby at 7.30 pm. Thanks friends. Meet up at 7.30 pm at the lobby and walked to the Metro Station. The climate was 9 degC. It tooks about 40 minutes from La Defense to the restaurant. Upon reaching the restaurant, suddenly we just realized that the restaurant was closed on Monday. It was a big frustration as I am thinking of having nasi goreng ayam and Nescafe tarik. Huhu. Then, we shifted our plan to another restaurant nearby. After few minutes, we stop by at the Sri Lankan Restaurant and checked out the menu posted on the glass wall. My eyes wildly looking at the menu searching for a dish with rice based. Finally, we decided to have our dinner there. In the restaurant, there were two French couples having a spicy food – curry/masala. I knew it from the sharp and nice smells. It was very good and I am sure the taste was good also. After a while, the waiter gave the menu and I ordered a prawn curry with rice. It costs about 10 euro. I don’t care about the price. If I did, I won’t buy anything here. Huhu. While waiting for the meal, I and the other two have a chat mainly on our job as we were working in a different project. Few minutes later our meals were served. The aroma was really good but the portion was too small. Huhu. That’s ok. I have only 5 days to go =)

No comments: