Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, April 17, 2008

April Left With Silence

There was nothing special for the day. Normal routine as usual but I leaved the office earlier as the aim for today seems to be accomplished. 6.30 pm. Stop at the Turkish restaurant nearby and bought “Son Doner” – my normal snack during dinner. Reached my room almost 7 pm. Washed up and had my dinner. Prepared my clothes during these 2 days and hanged them in the cupboard while the worn clothes were packed nicely in the luggage. 7.40 pm. Partially finished my packing. I need to group some of my belongings either to leave here or need to bring back home. Since the room was booked in three months basis, I need to check out and bring out all my stuffs upon leaving for holidays. Anyway, as per plan, I will place some of my clothes, shoes, foods, toiletries and other necessaries in my friend’s room. I hope the luggage won’t exceed the limit – 25 kg. Otherwise, I need to bring my hand luggage and use it when necessary. Anyway, the maximum allowable weight for the hand luggage is 5 kg only. When I recalled back during the time I checked-in at KLIA, my luggage had exceeded almost 10 kg. I couldn’t remember exactly the figure but I think it was almost 10 kg and maybe more than that. Hehe. Fortunately, during the moment, I still have time to unpack and choose the unnecessary to reduce the load of my luggage. I hope it won’t happen again this time. Hmm. This coming 2 days will be very fast as tomorrow I will have to complete and issue the task as per schedule and on the following day, I need to update some of the documents and discuss with my lead regarding some issues since he just come back from his technical presentation in Lyon. Hmm. 2 days to go. Miss you all.

No comments: