Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, March 31, 2008

Spring Vacation Planning

Last month, I and the other three went to the China Town for looking and surveying a travel package provided for this coming spring season. For the time being I am just looking around and haven’t decided for my holiday’s trip yet. First, I have to grab some brochures, study the calendar, analyze the leave balance, check the workload, forecast the peak rates and do some pros and cons breakdown. Anyway, my initial plan was going to the London with my wife during the time she spent here for one month break with me. Due to peak season on May and lack of annual leave balance, I divert the plan to Belgium and Germany for short trip. I would say this will be our continuation of our last honeymoon. Last time we had a great time in Sabah and Langkawi only for a short break. Wherever we go, it doesn’t matter for me. It is just a matter of how do we cherish and fill up the true happiness among ourselves and shared a great moment together. I feel very happy and so lucky to have such understandable and loving wife like her. Thanks sayang. I am crazily miss you.

No comments: