Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, March 31, 2008

Alhamdulillah

Finally i've created a blog. My pure intention is just to share some feelings and my daily life with my lovely wife and other family members. Here, I have much time spent in my room since my outdoor and sport activities are very limited except during weekends. My normal routine here during week days was too short - wake up in the morning, go to work, go back to my room, sleep. That's all. Hmm. Few weeks back, as I could remember and will never forget was the beginning of new chapter of my life which introduced me to big responsibilities, high commitments, unexplained feelings, and sweetest moment ever! While sharing most of the great time together with my lovely wife, I am just too busy to realize that along the path, there must be obstacles which cannot be or may be avoided which will end up in different manner depends on how we define it. It is all started when I was awarded an assignment to Paris just after I return back from my honeymoon. Yes, just after I get back to work on the first day. Since this “golden” opportunity was proposed by my lead engineer, and because of full respect of his effort towards my career, I just simply replied “OK”. When I recalled back, why now??? Well, people said, this is a brilliant opportunity in a lifetime – career development, superb experiences or whatever you wish to name it. Some of my close friends even like to make jokes about it – “rezeki anak2”. Anyway, there must be a reason why in the first place I am still following this path even I know what is going to be in the future. Yes, my prediction is true. I can stand it no more. I hate being far away from my loved ones. I hate long distance. Yes, this is what I am. Now, it's been almost 3 months I was here and in 3 weeks time, I will going back to Malaysia for a two weeks breaks. Really can't wait!

No comments: