Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My New Carrier!

Allen 1030 Deluxe Trunk-Mounted 3-Bike Carrier:




During lunch hour today, I went out to the bike shop (the one where I bought my bike) to find out a bike carrier. Initially, I just wanted to look around for some accessories but finally I make a decision to buy a rear bike rack (Allen 1030 in particular) for some reasons. For me, the carrier can easily to get on and off. So, I don't have to dismantled my bike's tyre and try to "squeeze" in the bike inside my car everytime I have a ride somewhere. I am really tired of doing that. Hmm. Besides, the rack material is moderately light and allows up to 3 bikes to be carried per trip. I have also browse thru the forums and most of the users claimed, the said carrier is excellent, good value for money and has been rated 4.5/5.0. Not that bad huh?

Below are some features that I manage to get from the internet:

  • Allen Deluxe 3-Bike Trunk-Mount Carrier makes carrying a trio of cycles easy and safe
  • Mounts to most any sedan, hatchback, van, SUV or other vehicle quickly
  • Allen Deluxe 3-Bike Trunk Carrier holster your cycles in soft and securing cradles with secure over-straps
  • Single configuration design for easy setup and installation
  • Patented individual tie-down system secures and protects bicycles
  • 15" long arms with a 100 lb. total capacity make it safe and easy to carry a variety of bike styles and sizes
  • Fully assembled: sets-up and installs in seconds
  • Allen Deluxe 3-Bike Trunk-Mount Carrier is covered by a lifetime guarantee from Allen

No comments: