Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Life is too short, so make use of it!

Hmm. Why I’m so lazy within past few weeks? It’s been a month I haven’t updates this blog. It doesn’t mean that I will going to stop this crap. For those who might want to know, actually I was back from my last short break in Malaysia on last Monday. It was just for a week. Yeah, it was too short but I managed myself to fulfill my wish lists. Apart from that, the main reason why I am going back last time was to solve some issues regarding my house and to get my visa. Alhamdulillah, everything was just fine. Seriously, every single minute spent was priceless for me. I was arrived at KLIA on Sunday morning around 6.30 am. The flight was fully seated and as usual, I couldn’t sleep at all onboard. 12 hours journey seems too long but I tried to make myself busy by watching movies and playing games. Luckily, the man that was seated next to me “tak banyak songeh”. We did chatting for a while and he said Malaysia is the first Asian country for his visit. OK, when I arrived at KLIA, my wife, mom, dad, and my brother was waiting for me. The arrival time has been delayed due to bad weather in India which took the flight to shift the direction further away from its normal route. On top of that, the luggage loading system was on problem and it took about half an hour for the system to resume. Hmmm.

From day 1 since I was arrived, my schedule was too packed. I need to cut my hair, send my clothes for dry cleaning, having lunch with my family and then went out with my wife for shopping. Since my wife “berbadan dua”, so I need to buy something for her especially a pair of sandal that comfortably fit and good for pregnant women and new clothes. I myself also bought something. Hehe. Actually, when I was assigned to Paris, I am thinking of having a camera. Not a digital camera. My wife already has it. What did I want is a brand new DSLR camera. Hehe. Yeah, I spent months of thinking, surveying, studying (beli camera pon kena study!) and comparing some of the most popular and recommended DSLR camera in market. I think it will be a good investment if I bought it at the time since the Mega Sale was in the middle and most importantly my wife put her 100% support on me to have that machine. Huhu. But, the funny thing is that, my father in-law was already had a plan to buy a DSLR camera as well but finally I got it first. Haha.

On Monday (day 2), I went to the French Embassy at Jalan Ampang to get my visa. Then, I went to my office, to collect my return air ticket, payslips and magazines, to do my claims, distribute some chocs to my dept members and finally to meet my manager. Talked to him for half an hour about the job, progress, and news about my assignment, later I went off. I have no time to meet up all my friends. Huhu. Then, I and my wife heading to the developer office to solve some issues about my house and after that I said to my wife to go to Alamanda for second round shopping. Day 2 was over.

On Tuesday, I brought my family and my wife to Cheng Ho Restaurant. This restaurant serves Chinese Muslim foods. It really fits to my taste. I love Chinese food but when I heard about this restaurant, I straight away keep it in my wish list. Actually, the restaurant was owned by a Malaysian Rock Legend, Amy. He’s a vocalist of a rock band namely Search and this band is one of my favorite rock band in Malaysia. Search Rocks! OK, when we arrived at the restaurant, we have been informed to wait for a while since no place available at the time. 10 minutes later, we got our table. Personally, the ambience of the restaurant was really good. What I really mean here is the interior design, ventilation, lighting, entertainment and cleanliness. 5 stars for that. When it comes to the food, it was really really good. Frankly speaking, I haven’t eat such superdelicious Chinese food before! I really like the crab salted egg so much! The taste is so good. Damn, I think I can be a part time promoter for your restaurant Amy. Haha.

On Wednesday, I, my wife and my father and mother in-law were going to JB purposely to help my wife to move out to his new rental house. In JB, we have been to Senibong (a place where famous seafood restaurants were located), City Square, Angsana and Kotaraya. I have also got a chance to drive and bring my wife to her office on Thursday and Friday. Yeah, she’s still working when I was there. We spent our time in JB until Friday evening and then went back to KL. On Sunday night, I fly back to Paris. It was too short, isn’t it?

No comments: