Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, June 9, 2008

Huhu =(

Actually, I don’t know exactly why am I writing this post. I don’t know what had happened to me. This morning I woke up as usual and continue my daily boring routine as supposed. As far as you all concerned, I already came back from Roland Garros. There was nothing much special for the tournament except Rafael Nadal wins again. If I am not mistaken, he wins fourth time for the French Open title. Yeah, he deserves to win. He looked physically strong and played very well and ends up beating world number one, Roger Federer by straight sets. OK, just forget about the game. Back to the reality. What is the reality? Yeah, the reality is that, I will be alone here for another one month before I take a break for one week in Malaysia. Damn, it’s just a short break. Of course it is. I have no choice. I have to reserve the remaining leave balances for this upcoming Hari Raya and I have to go back no matter what. This Hari Raya will be the most unforgettable and meaningful for me and my wife since this is the first Hari Raya celebrated by us as a husband and wife. Moreover, all of my family members also will going back to celebrate the Hari raya holidays in Penang. Seriously, I can’t wait. Huhu. Now, it has been 9 days after my wife went back and left me alone here. Huhu. Seriously, I miss her a lot. I think that’s the main reason why I’m writing this post. I just want to let her know that I love and miss her so much. Even though we do chatting every day, I still feel something is missing. One of my French colleagues always says “Ce pas normal” which means “it is not normal”. Actually, she refers to our long distances relationship after marriage when she knows that we were just married. Huhu.

No comments: