Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Nasi Beriyani Sotong

It’s been almost 3 months I’d never eat any spicy food or I would rather name it as Malaysian food. Normally, I will take bread in the morning, heavy lunch in the office (fish, fish and fish) and kebab or bread during dinner. It doesn’t mean there are no choices here, but the thing is I don’t like to cook. It takes a lot of time with no guarantee of the taste satisfaction. I’d tried to cook before. But, it’s not good to take sausages, chicken cordon bleu, eggs and chips every day. They are highest rated of cancer caused! With my current life style, I don’t think such foods are good for me. My daily weekday’s routines are about the same. Wake up in the morning, have a light breakfast- bread with hot nescafe, work, heavy lunch, work, work work, light dinner, chat with my wife and then sleep. No physical activities besides walking for just 5 minutes to the office. Poor me. But surprisingly, my weight has reduce 5 kg since I was here. That’s why I rather spend some money for a good food. Luckily there is a Malaysian Restaurant somewhere in Paris. I get to know about it through Malaysian Association in France website and then start searching the google map for the direction. I have been here so many times since they serve a really good and typical Malaysian food. Alhamdulillah. So far, I’ve tried “nasi goreng ayam”, “nasi goreng lembu”, “nasi goreng kambing”, “nasi beriyani sotong” and “samosa”. Huhuhuhu. It’s delicious!

1 comment:

jusmaliza emielia said...

wowww..sedap nyer nasi dia..kat mesia pun takde nasi tue...sotong2 dia sungguh bsr2..heehe..