Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Hmmmm...

11pm already. Still can’t sleep. 11 days to go. Huhu. Today, my lead has circulated a holiday planning schedule. All the team members are required to mark on the cells required concerning their leaves during this upcoming spring holidays. The project itself expects all the team members will be off on duty for almost 2 weeks. But in my case, my leave will be one week earlier since I will be going back to my hometown for 2 weeks break and then take the advantages of the following week (which is on holiday) to bring my wife to visit some places here. Yesterday, two of my colleagues from Malaysia just came back from their holidays. They took only one week off and it was too short for them to recall those activities done but they were able to attend the Annual Dinner & Dance 2008 (ADD 2008) which was held at the KL Convention Centre. The theme for this year was “Under the Sea”. They claimed the food served was not as good as last year and there were a lot of new faces in this event. Anyway, the door gift has been upgraded where all the staffs will get a MP3 Player which considered fine enough compared to a candy as last year. Attached is a picture taken during ADD 2007. The gloomy night. Wallaaaaaa.

No comments: